What are facial fillers?
To say simply they are the soft tissue fillers injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds to smooth them; to contour the lips, oval of the face, chin.
Are facial fillers dangerous?
The injection of fillers can be carried out only by the experienced doctor who has a higher medical education and specialization in dermatology; had an advanced training in the field of cosmetology; was trained in the method of injecting the facial fillers.
The injection of the filler helps:
- smooth the wrinkles.
- make the skin more elastic, smooth and youthful.
- restore the skin.
- stimulate cell growth of the skin.
- align the relief of the skin.
- get rid of the tear trough.
- strengthen the contour of the face.
The advantages of having injections of fillers for correction are as follows:
- the procedure is painless.
- the procedure takes several minutes.
- an instant result.
- possibility of using injections in different parts of the face.
- ability to get a complex effect: from correction of fine and deepy facial wrinkles and skin folds to moisturizing and restoring the skin.
- the opportunity to work by face, while not affecting the muscles, not modifying the facial expressions (like using gels based on hyaluronic acid).
This procedure is contraindicated in such cases:
- infectious skin diseases.
- autoimmune diseases.
- allergies to the components of the drug.
- bad blood clotting.
- oncological diseases.
- period of exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- presence of permanent fillers such as biopolymer gel or silicone.
- inflammatory reactions in the places of injections.
- escalation of herpes.
Where and for what the fillers are injected?
Theoretically, fillers for contour plastics can be introduced into any area of the skin where there is a small deficit of tissues. Before the procedure begins, the doctor charts the points for injections on the pre-cleaned face, treats them with an anesthetic. Through a thin needle of the syringe, the doctor-cosmetologist injects the filler. The injection is being done under the wrinkle. The gel is injected until the skin becomes firm and smooth. Depending on problem needed to be solved – the specialist chooses both: the type of filler and determines the depth of the injection. To enhance the effect, specialists sometimes inject the filler perpendicularly to form under the skin the inner framework.
Rehabilitation period after the procedure.
So, after the modeling of the faces with the fillers it is forbidden to touch the injected zones and to apply makeup during 6 hrs. After the procedure the patient is not recommended to attend saunas and solariums, and to take hot bath. It’s required to wait until the redness and swelling to go. After that the procedure is considered successful.