Dr. Soltaninia a is a confident specialist who can relate well to urology patients. Having a proven ability to ensure that practices which is updated to provide first rate care to patients and their families. He's an expert healthcare professional with European Board having more than 15 years of experince with successfully diagnosing and treating patients' conditions.
Dr. Misha Soltaninia completed his Diploma in General Medicine (MD) from Medical University Ukraine, and later completed Post Graduate Specialization in Urology & Andrologist form Medical University Ukraine. Further as well he got certified for ultrasound exmaination. Prior to joining KindCare Medical Center he worked in a busy Government Urology Hospital and successfully worked at his private clinic.
Dr. Soltaninia key skills and competencies:
- Frequent Urinary Tract Infections
- Inability to control Urination (Urinary Incontinence)
- Blood in the Urine (Hematuria)
- Conditions of the Male Reproductive System, including Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH, or Enlarged Prostate)
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder)
- Cancers of the Bladder, Kidneys and Prostate
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones/Blockage
- Premature Ejaculation
- Male Impotence/Male Infertility
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Congenital Urinary Tract issues (problems with the urinary tract that you are born with)
Message from Dr. Misha
Urology is a branch of medical sciences which covers the diseases and problems related to the urinary tract of children & adult patients. Urology involves the study, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the urinary system. It also covers the male reproductive organs.
The urologic diseases are treated with both medical and surgical procedures depending upon the type and status of the disease.
Dear Patients, Do not ignore common symptoms related to kidney diseases in the body.
Dr. Misha offering Consultation in Russian, Ukrainian, English & Persian language.