Pediatrics & Neonatology is essential for children to have complete professional care, monitoring, and treatment during their young years. Babies and Children are at high-risk to a vast amount of diseases, illnesses, infections and other health problems as they are more vulnerable during the first stages of their lives.
Pediatrics & Neonatology We provide you with the best trained Pediatricians & Neonatologists in Dubai, our Clinic supplies high quality and comprehensive care for your child, starting from the minute they are born right through to their adolescent years. Our licensed and highly qualified Pediatricians and Neonatologists maintain extensive experience in the care and management of children.
KindCare Medical Center does not only provide routine checkups with the most up-to-date and modern equipment to help prevent, diagnose but also ensure the treatment of a wide range of critical illnesses and conditions that children are prone to. Our extensive monitoring procedures will assure early detection, both minor and major, to enhance the future of your child’s health.
Highlights of our Pediatric & Neonatology department include:
- ECG (Electrocardiography) is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed on a patients’ body. These electrodes detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the heart muscle depolarizing during each heartbeat. ECG is used to diagnose some heart abnormalities.
- Holter Monitoring System which is a noninvasive/nonsurgical procedure to evaluate and read the rate and regularity of a child’s heartbeat. The device will monitor the child for 24-48 hours in their normal environment as they carry out their daily activities. The barely noticeable device will help determine if there are any signs of heart damage or abnormality.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM), another noninvasive/nonsurgical procedure that will read the child’s blood pressure in their own environment for 24-48 hours without restricting the child from their normal daily life activities. This method will help predict organ damage and future heart problems.
- Spirometer Tests will read and help study the air volume and oxygen flow rate of the child’s lungs. This painless testing method will help evaluate the lung’s health and will assist with the early diagnosis of lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary disease, and other respiratory problems.
- Ultrasound Scanning with special Pediatrician props to determine the shape, size, and consistency of a child’s organs, structures, and abnormalities within their body. This can help diagnose problems that may arise in the head, abdominal region, heart and will also help determine hip problems that are particularly common in infants.
- Vision Screening that takes seconds to test and will measure and indicate abnormal readings with no communication required from the child. The test will screen for common vision problems in children, which includes myopia/hyperopia (near/farsightedness), astigmatism and anisometropia.
- Hearing Screening will help detect the child’s hearing levels percentage and will evaluate their capability to hear in both ears. The test is a quick, easy and effective way to test the hearing from newborns to school-aged children.
- Ear Wash System turn cerumen removal into a clean, quick, safe procedure with the first system to simultaneously irrigate and suction discharge using hydrovac action. With built-in safety features, the Ear Wash System is ideal for use on patients of any age.
- Complete Vaccinations and required documents for both schools and travel.
- Denver Developmental Screening Test for screening cognitive and behavioral problems in preschool children, the scale reflects what percentage of a certain age group is able to perform a certain task. Tasks are grouped into four categories (social contact, fine motor skill, language, and gross motor skill) and include items such as smiles spontaneously (performed by 90% of three-month-old), knocks two building blocks against each other (90% of 13-month-old), speaks three words other than “mom” and “dad” (90% of 21-month-old), or hops on one leg (90% of 5-year-old).
- Screening for anemia and vitamin deficiencies. Early detection of nutritional deficiencies allows the physician to protect a child from physical and mental diseases.
- We provides complete Laboratory services. We are doing all routine as well as the most sophisticated tests in collaboration with the largest laboratories in Germany, France, and the USA.
For the convenience of parents who are unable to visit our clinic, we provide an at-home service which is available 24 hours.