Ozone IV Autohaemotherapy (closed system) – drawing blood, enriching it with ozone and re-transfusing it.
- Consent from the patient must be taken prior to procedure.
- The blood volume that will be collected is up to 150ml depending on body weight.
- A needle will be inserted carefully to the vein to extract blood to the bottle containing short-acting anticoagulant.
- When desired amount of blood is collected ozone will be taken from the machine and then slowly mix with the blood.
- Medicines depending on the clients’ condition will be mixed with the ozonated blood one-by-one while transfusing.
- The procedure takes 15-20 mins.