Biorevitalization or natural rejuvenation procedure is one of the modern novelties in the field of cosmetology, which proves that skin aging processes can be slowed down. Its effect is to make the body produce elastin and collagen, which make the skin smooth and elastic. And since this is a natural process, the result from it is stored for a long time.
What is biorevitalization?
Injection of biorevitalization involves the introduction of hyaluronic acid with the help of an injector or syringe into problem areas. Consequently, the number of injections depends on the age of the woman and the condition of her skin. One procedure lasts a little more than half an hour and after it the papules remain on the injection sites, which after a few days dissolve. After about 3-4 weeks of such injections, it is possible to achieve the maximum effect and after that once every six months, you need to repeat the course of injections to save the result.
Of course, today there are also face cream with hyaluronic acid, however, they are suitable for daily care and do not give such a quick and noticeable effect.
Hyaluronic acid biorevitalization is safe, harmless and does not cause allergic reactions. This is possible through the use of hyaluronic acid, which is fully compatible with the human body:
- It can be used on every skin area, regardless of its location;
- The effectiveness of the procedure is maintained for a long time in comparison with other means;
- The appearance of the skin is greatly improved;
- It smooths wrinkles; it remains taut and elastic;
- The result is obvious after several procedures;
- It is one of the fastest ways to improve the appearance of the skin;
- Suitable for both men and women.
Biorevitalization is necessary in cases when the skin is dehydrated, it has undesirable pigmentation, couperosis or it has a painful appearance. It is also useful for natural aging skin.