Wrinkles are one of the main signs of skin aging, although they can appear at a relatively young age. They are thin, superficial grooves on the skin or deep furrows and folds.
There are many methods to remove wrinkles, the best of which are presented today in the “Skin Clinic”. In order to choose the most suitable procedure, it is necessary to take into account the nature and type of wrinkles,,cause of their formation,degree of expression and the individual features of the skin. Only a cosmetology specialist can study these factors and make up an individual program to eliminate wrinkles.
The main reasons for the appearance of wrinkles are:
- natural aging.
- skin aging, caused by exposure to ultraviolet and other external factors.
- dehydration of the skin.
- excessive activity of mimic muscles of the face.
- improper skin care (especially for dry skin).
- smoking, other bad habits.
- features of the facial structure (for example, an incorrect bite may to promote the formation of nasolabial folds and other wrinkles).
Methods of wrinkle correction:
- Contour plastic – the method is almost universal, using gels with various densities can eliminated both superficial and deep wrinkles.
- Botox and Disport – their introduction is the main method of combating dynamic wrinkles. Temporarily suppressing the activity of facial muscles, they affect the cause of their appearance.
- RF-lifting – provides a “pull-up” effect, the area of the skin decreases, which gives a particularly pronounced neck and chin area for age wrinkles.
- Superficial peelings – accelerating the renewal of epidermal cells, they are prevention of wrinkles. When they are applied, the skin’s micro relief is leveled, fine wrinkles disappear.
- Median peels act deeper. With their help, it is possible to remove medium-deep wrinkles, while solving many other aesthetic problems in parallel.
- LPG massage improves the blood supply to the facial tissues, restores the tone to its muscles (which is especially important with gravitational wrinkles), activates the “youth cells” – fibroblasts, increase the production of collagen and elastin.
- Biorevitalization. Loss of skin moisture – the first factor that causes the appearance of wrinkles. With it, you can not only prevent wrinkles, but also eliminate existing wrinkles.
- Mesotherapy allows you to enter into the skin those substances that it needs. Not being a method of “treating” wrinkles, it allows for effective prevention. Owning this method, the cosmetologist can choose the composition of the drug individually, to introduce exactly those substances that are necessary in a particular case.
- Mesonite treadlifting – the introduction of resorbable threads under the skin provides a “face lift” effect and wrinkles smoothing by creating an internal “skeleton” that supports the skin.