Mesotherapy for Hair
Mesotherapy of the scalp is a complex of manipulations based on the introduction of healthy substances under the skin in the microdoses. The procedure is equally good for women and men. The main indication for mesotherapy is hair loss with several skin and hair follicle diseases.
A complete course of mesotherapy can achieve the following results:
- Stop to lose the hair or significantly reducing their loss;
- The hair structure is restored, they start to grow better;
- The scalp is restored;
- The hair becomes healthy.
Based on patients’ feedback, positive dynamic comes after 2-3 procedures. For a better and long lasting result, dermatologists prescribe at least 10 sessions with an interval of 1-2 weeks.
Indications for the procedure:
- Diffuse damage to the hair structure in the postnatal and lactation period;
- Foci of alopecia;
- Brittle and split ends;
- Itching, dandruff;
- Early gray hair;
- After hair coloring and hair extension;
- To maintain aesthetic appearance (elasticity and shine of hair).
Mesotherapy almost does not have side effects, but it also has contraindications for carrying out:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hematopoiesis and cancer;
- Chronic renal failure and vascular pathology;
- Neurosis, epilepsy and fever;
- Inflammatory processes on the scalp;
- High pain sensitivity;
- Acute respiratory disease and virus diseases;
- Allergic reactions to cocktail components.
How is the procedure performed?
For mesotherapy of the scalp, are used mixtures of various medicinal and cosmetic preparations (cocktails). Depending on their composition, the price of the procedure is added. The most commonly used are:
- Vitamins (mainly “B” group );
- Vascular preparations;
- Amino acids;
- Hyaluronic acid;
- Microelements (selenium, copper, zinc).
Depending on the technique, during the procedure, the patient sits in an armchair or lies on the couch. Cocktails are introduced into the scalp with the ultra-thin needle to a depth of 2-4 mm, so it is almost painless. With quick and harmonious movements, the specialist of “Skin Clinic” injects under the skin a preparation. Sometimes injections are performed in the collar zone, this allows to restore the microcirculation of the skin. Duration of one session – 30-40 minutes.
Can the procedure of mesotherapy of the scalp cause allergies?
Injectable preparations very rarely cause allergies, because they have a unique technology of production and purification.
How will the scalp look like after the mesotherapy procedure?
There are maybe red dots in the place of injections, which will completely disappear in three days.
Is the mesotherapy procedure so useful for hair?
Mesotherapy for hair is a fairly new procedure, but already popular and useful. This is one of the most effective ways to treat brittleness, loss, split ends and dry hair.