Biorevitalization or the procedure of natural rejuvenation is one of the modern novelties in the field of cosmetology, which proves that the aging processes of the skin can be slowed down. Its action is to force the body to produce elastin and collagen, which make the skin smooth and bouncy. And since this is a natural process, its result lasts for a long time.
What is biorevitalization?
Biorevitalization involves injections of hyaluronic acid into the problem areas with an injector or syringe. Consequently, the number of injections depends on the age of the woman and the condition of her skin. One procedure lasts a little more than half an hour. After injections some papules may remain, which dissolve in a few days. Approximately after 3-4 weeks of these injections it is possible to achieve the maximum effect and then every six months it is necessary to repeat the course of injections to preserve the result.
Of course, today there are creams for face with hyaluronic acid, however they are like daily care and do not give such a quick and noticeable effect.
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid is safe, harmless and does not cause allergic reactions. This is possible due to the use of hyaluronic acid, which is fully compatible with the human organism:
- It can be used on every part of the skin, regardless of its location.
- The effectiveness of the procedure persists for a long time in comparison with other means.
- Appearance of the skin is significantly improved.
- Wrinkles are smoothed , the skin remains taut and elastic.
- The result is obvious after several procedures.
- This is one of the fastest ways to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Biorevitalization is necessary in case of skin dehydration, unwanted pigmentation, couperose or if the skin looks sallow and sick. It is also useful in case of natural age-related skin changes.
- narrowing of pores.
- Skin tightening.
- Smoothing of wrinkles.
- Removal of scars.
- Elastic skin.
- long lasting effect.
- Individual intolerance of the main component – hyaluronic acid.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Various infectious diseases in acute form.
- Reception of antibiotics.
- Poor blood clotting.
- Tendency of the organism to form keloid scars.
- Autoimmune and oncological diseases.
Although the list is quite impressive, in fact, many of these contraindications are rare, while others are only temporary. Therefore, do not worry about the fact that the list of contraindications is so long.
It is also necessary to know that after the procedure it is recommended to use special cosmetics for skin care and it’s not recommended to go to sauna and to do sports for 14 days. Biorevitalization can be done starting from the age of 25 years old.
Cosmetologists notify that injections of hyaluronic acid are desirable to do two weeks before the trip to the sea (so you prepare the skin for sun exposure) and two weeks after returning from vacation.