Your Oral health depends on several factors, such as bacteria present in your mouth, hygiene habits, how good and how often you brush and floss, diet, your Immune system, and Others… Our dentist will do the best they can to improve your oral health by using the most advanced techniques and equipment to enhance your mouth and body health.
Here are some of the things we will address:
- Oral Hygiene includes cleaning teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Overall health.
Our clinics cleanings Régime:
- Magnification Loupes: to make sure we see all the plaque and stains and not to miss any spot of unclean surfaces from teeth to soft tissues
- Ultrasound Scaler which perfectly removes the calcified plaque, soft debris, and stains but if a patient prefers we can use the hand scalers.
- Air Polishing prophylaxes: using air, water, and sodium bicarbonate powder to clean and polish.
- Ozonated water and antibacterial tonic to rinse and irrigate while cleaning keeps the bacteria under control.
- Oral probiotics as a final step we will offer you best in market probiotics to repopulate your mouth with good bacteria
- After the cleaning is done we will instruct and recommend Homecare hygiene and Diet.