KindCare Medical Center Physiotherapists can treat almost all conditions which have pain, weakness, stiffness or loss of movement as symptoms: Visiting a physiotherapist and commencing treatment early can mean a quicker recovery with less time away from work or sport.
The Physiotherapy offered at KindCare Medical Center is a professional, highly credible and natural medical treatment option. The primary focus of physiotherapy is the restoration of function. Physiotherapists assess and diagnose the problem, then plan and administer treatment programs that aim to restore function or minimize dysfunction after disease or injury.
The Physiotherapy Practitioners working with KindCare strive to improve an individual’s quality of life by physical means. A combination of manual therapy, movement training, exercise programs and physical and electrotherapy agents are used to achieve success and numerous complaints, individual technique include:
- Manipulation / Mobilization
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Traction & Spinal Decompression
- Cryo Therapy
- Hydro Therapy
- Fango Paraffin Treatments
- Trigger point therapy
- Personal Exercise Programmes
- Postural advice and adaptations
What can Physiotherapist do?
Using a variety of techniques a Physiotherapist can help with:
- Sport injury
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Pediatrics Physiotherapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Pain Management
- Restore and increase the range of motion in joints
- Increase coordination
- Educate patients in the use of walking sticks, crutches and wheelchairs