Doctor Lilya Chub
Pediatrician & Family Medicine
Dr. Lilya graduated from Kharkiv Medical University, Ukraine. She has more than 22 years of experience as Pediatrician & Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
After General Medicine studies, she has completed Post-Graduate study in Internal Medicine from Kharkiv Medical Academy of Post Graduate Education, Ukraine.
In addition, she had taken Post Graduate Education in Neurology & Psychiatry in Children & Adults.
Dr. Lilya constantly improves her professional skills by studying the latest modern concepts of examination, treatment, and preventive medicine.
She attended numerous medical lectures and seminars and published medical articles.
During her career, Dr. Lilya used to treat patients of different age groups: children, new-born as well as elderly ones. As a Pediatrician, she gave treatment for the common childhood diseases and provided annual vaccination. And also as an Emergency Medicine Doctor, she provided emergency care to patients with cardiac arrest, arrhythmia, acute coronary syndrome, acute exacerbation of chronic heart failure, angina pectoris, asthma exacerbations, pneumonia, hypoglycemia, pancreatitis, allergic reactions, viral, bacterial infections including respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders, anemia, poisoning, seizures, substances withdrawal etc.
As a Head of the Department of Intensive Care Medicine, at the Memorial Balcha Hospital of the Russian Red Cross, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, she provided treatment strategies based on modern concepts of etiology and pathogenesis of internal diseases in accordance with international standards in pharmacotherapy.
She has extensive skills in the following:
- Ultrasound Examination Children & Adults
- ECG & Spirometer
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Ear Wash System
- Preventive Medicine
- Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids Deficiencies
- Internal Organ Diseases
- Minor Surgery (Lacerations, Small Abscess, Cysts)
- Pediatric Emergencies (PALS, Acute Respiratory Distress, Seizures, Foreign Body Removal)
- Adult Emergencies (Diabetic Coma, Cardiac Arrhythmias, CPR, ACLS)
- Childhood Immunization
- Travel Immunization & Counseling
- Pain Management
- Chronic Conditions: Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Rheumatic Diseases, Fibromyalgia, Gastritis/PUD, Endocrinology, Urology etc.
Languages Spoken: Russian, English, Ukrainian
Pediatrics & Neonatology is essential for children to have complete professional care, monitoring and treatment during their young years. Babies and Children are at high-risk to a vast amount of diseases, illnesses, infections and other health problems as they are more vulnerable during the first stages of their lives.
Pediatrics & Neonatology we provide you with the best trained Pediatricians & Neonatologists in Dubai, our Clinic supplies high quality and comprehensive care for your child, starting from the minute they are born right through to their adolescent years. Our licensed and highly qualified Pediatricians and Neonatologists maintain extensive experience in the care and management of children.
KindCare Medical Center does not only provide routine checkups with the most up-to-date and modern equipment to help prevent, diagnose but also ensure the treatment of a wide range of critical illnesses and conditions that children are prone to. Our extensive monitoring procedures will assure early detection, both minor and major, to enhance the future of your child’s health.
Highlights of our Pediatric & Neonatology department include:
- ECG (Electrocardiography) is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed on a patients’ body. These electrodes detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the heart muscle depolarizing during each heartbeat. ECG is used to diagnose some heart abnormalities.
- Holter Monitoring System which is a noninvasive/nonsurgical procedure to evaluate and read the rate and regularity of a child’s heartbeat. The device will monitor the child for 24-48 hours in their normal environment as they carry out their daily activities. The barely noticeable device will help determine if there are any signs of heart damage or abnormality.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM), another noninvasive/nonsurgical procedure which will read the child’s blood pressure in their own environment for 24-48 hours without restricting the child from their normal daily life activities. This method will help predict organ damage and future heart problems.
- Spirometer Tests will read and help study the air volume and oxygen flow rate of the child’s lungs. This painless testing method will help evaluate the lung’s health and will assist with the early diagnosis of lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary disease and other respiratory problems.
- Ultrasound Scanning with special Pediatrician props to determine the shape, size and consistency of a child’s organs, structures and abnormalities within their body. This can help diagnose problems that may arise in the head, abdominal region, heart and will also help determine hip problems that are particularly common in infants.
- Vision Screening that takes seconds to test and will measure and indicate abnormal readings with no communication required from the child. The test will screen for common vision problems in children, which includes myopia/hyperopia (near/far sightedness), astigmatism and anisometropia.
- Hearing Screening will help detect the child’s hearing levels percentage and will evaluate their capability to hear in both ears. The test is a quick, easy and effective way to test the hearing from newborns to school-aged children.
- Ear Wash System turn cerumen removal into a clean, quick, safe procedure with the first system to simultaneously irrigate and suction discharge using hydrovac action. With built-in safety features, the Ear Wash System is ideal for use on patients of any age.
- Complete Vaccinations and required documents for both schools and travel.
- Denver Developmental Screening Test for screening cognitive and behavioral problems in preschool children, the scale reflects what percentage of a certain age group is able to perform a certain task. Tasks are grouped into four categories (social contact, fine motor skill, language, and gross motor skill) and include items such as smiles spontaneously (performed by 90% of three-month-old), knocks two building blocks against each other (90% of 13-month-old), speaks three words other than “mom” and “dad” (90% of 21-month-old), or hops on one leg (90% of 5-year-old).
- Screening for anemia and vitamin deficiencies. Early detection of nutritional deficiencies allows physician to protect child from physical and mental diseases.
- We provides complete Laboratory services. We are doing all routine as well as the most sophisticated tests in collaboration with the largest laboratories in Germany, France, and the USA.
For the convenience of parents who are unable to visit our clinic, we provide an at home service which is available 24 hours.