Obstetrics & Gynecology is the field of medicine that is most important to a Female and at KindCare Medical Center we strongly believe that all Women’s health should be in the right hands, whether they are making decisions about their pregnancy and delivery or simply maintaining their general female health.
We aim to provide a supportive and trusting environment for all women with our highly licensed and experienced Obstetricians and Gynecologists and offer a range of medical and information facilities designed to suit each female’s personal needs. From our strong focus on all local diagnosis and treatment to the use of the most modern Obstetric & Gynecological equipment, we are committed to providing solutions, advice and preparation for all female medical situations.
Highlights of our Obstetrics & Gynecology Services Include:
- Our Doctors will evaluate and provide diagnosis and a wide range of treatments for conditions such as menstrual disturbance and hormonal dysfunction, pelvic pain, infertility, abnormal pap smears, ovarian cysts and tumors, uterine fibroids, menopause, abnormal bleeding and urogenital infections to name a few.
- We offer routine annual female assessment which includes Breast cancer screening, cervical cancer screening, and the vaccination against the cervical cancer (HPV). Additionally, we provide Diagnostic Video Colposcopy to detect abnormal changes in the cervix.
- We treat any type of cervical pathology with the most recent technology: Radiowave treatment “Surgitron”. This Dual RF Surgical System represents advanced radiofrequency technology that provides unparalleled surgical control, precision, versatility and safety. The high frequency of 4.0 MHz (1.7 MHz in bipolar mode) minimizes heat dissipation and thus cellular alteration. The benefits includes Reduced post-operative discomfort, Minimal scar tissue formation, Maximum readability of histologic specimen, Enhanced healing, Excellent cosmetic results. On top, we also offer laser vaginal rejuvenation and tightening.
- KindCare uses the finest specialized equipment for evaluating and diagnosing Patients. Our advanced Gynecology & Obstetric Ultrasound which includes 2D, 3D, 4D, Doppler scan with viewpoint reporting system and Fetal Monitors will assure more accurate diagnosis, reports and readings.
- KindCare provides Cardiotocography. CTG or Non-Stress Test is a technical means of recording the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy. The machine used to perform the monitoring is called a cardiotocograph, more commonly known as an electronic fetal monitor (EFM). The fetal heart rate and the activity of the uterine muscle are detected by two transducers placed on the mother’s abdomen (one above the fetal heart, to monitor heart rate and the other at the fundus of the uterus to measure frequency of contractions).
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care: Our Obstetricians will take care of both Mother and Baby from the time of conception up until post delivery. We are versed in managing both general and high risk-pregnancies, normal and complicated labor and deliveries and all types of Obstetric and Gynecology emergency cases, providing post delivery care and check ups.
- KindCare provides complete Laboratory services. We are doing all routine as well as the most sophisticated tests in collaboration with the largest laboratories in Germany, France, and the USA.