Hydro massage is a type of “hands off” massage therapy that offers people a massage by exposing them to jets of temperature controlled water to massage the body.
Hydro Massage Therapy is a type of massage based on the therapeutic use of water pressure.
Hydro massage helps to
- relax muscles and loosen tight muscles
- increase blood flow and Improved circulation
- relieve muscular pain
- Promote an overall feeling of relaxation and relieve tension.
- Lactic acid flushing
- Scar tissue manipulation
- Myofascial release
- Deep penetrating muscle massage
- Pain management
- Improve daily symptoms or arthritic and chronic pain conditions
Indications for Hydro massage therapy:
Hydro massage therapy is purported to help alleviate muscle and soft tissue injuries caused by :
- low back pain,
- arthritis, chronic and acute pain,
- neck injuries,
- sports injuries,
- pregnancy discomforts,
- multiple sclerosis,
- stress management
KindCare Medical Center is the only center uses galvanic current to increase the desired effects. The effects of water vary at different temperatures.
- Cold, it stimulates the blood circulation of the inner organs.
- Hot, it is good for blood circulation of the skin and muscles and acts as a relaxant.
Galvanic treatment is achieved by the application of a small, constant, direct current to achieve
better blood circulation which will improve the immune system, encourage lymphatic flow and increase the supply of nutrients to cells.
Galvanic treatment is often used on the face (facial galvanic treatment) and on the body to treat cellulite (galvanic cellulite treatments).
Underwater massage is the great chance to relax for people with busy schedule and they will be able to regain their strength and endurance just in a few weeks
Hydro massage is more effective that manual massage for:
- Hydromassage is 3 times more effective than ordinary massage
- Your tissues won’t get injured by massage
- Hydro massage regulates sleep
- Promotes the skin’s peeling and it becomes soft, glossy and silky
- It’s calming and anti-cellulite massage