Obstetrician & Gynecologist
MD, PhD, Sc.D, Associate Professor
Dr. Nazarova is an Associate Professor with honors received her PhD in St. Petersburg and Sc.D in Moscow.
She has more than 22 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Her work is mainly concentrated on management of normal and all types of high risk pregnancies, complications of early and advanced pregnancies, infertility, and all kinds of gynecological diseases.
Dr. Nazarova performed over a thousand of normal and complicated labor and delivery.
She has a special interest in all the aspects of surgeries such as cesarean section, hysterectomy, tubectomy, cystectomy, tubal ligation, dilation and curettage etc.
Dr. Nazarova participated in many national and international scientific conferences in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Kaunas, Moscow, St Petersburg, Istanbul, Dushanbe etc. She published 58 scientific works in medical magazines and journals. Dr. Nazarova has gained her teaching experience, led and supervised the graduates and postgraduates obstetrician and post graduated doctors at Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology.
She has special interest and extensive skills in the following:
- Family Planning
- Normal & High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal & Postnatal Care
- Natural & Caesarean Delivery
- OB/GYN Ultrasound 2D, 3D, 4D, Doppler
- All OB/GYN Diseases & Infections
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Colposcopy
- Infertility & Endocrinology (Hormonal Disorders)
- Perimenopause & Menopause Treatment
- Minor & Major Gynecological Surgery
- Cosmetic Gynecology (PRP, Fillers, Re-Shaping)
- Anti-Aging Gynecological Laser (Rejuvenation, Tighten, Bleaching, Urine Incontinence)
Languages Spoken: Russian, English, Farsi