Pediatrician & Family Medicine
Dr. Lilya graduated from Kharkiv Medical University, Ukraine. She has more than 22 years of experience as Pediatrician & Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
After General Medicine studies, she has completed Post-Graduate study in Internal Medicine from Kharkiv Medical Academy of Post Graduate Education, Ukraine.
In addition, she had taken Post Graduate Education in Neurology & Psychiatry in Children & Adults.
Dr. Lilya constantly improves her professional skills by studying the latest modern concepts of examination, treatment, and preventive medicine.
She attended numerous medical lectures and seminars and published medical articles.
During her career, Dr. Lilya used to treat patients of different age groups: children, new-born as well as elderly ones. As a Pediatrician, she gave treatment for the common childhood diseases and provided annual vaccination. And also as an Emergency Medicine Doctor, she provided emergency care to patients with cardiac arrest, arrhythmia, acute coronary syndrome, acute exacerbation of chronic heart failure, angina pectoris, asthma exacerbations, pneumonia, hypoglycemia, pancreatitis, allergic reactions, viral, bacterial infections including respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders, anemia, poisoning, seizures, substances withdrawal etc.
As a Head of the Department of Intensive Care Medicine, at the Memorial Balcha Hospital of the Russian Red Cross, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, she provided treatment strategies based on modern concepts of etiology and pathogenesis of internal diseases in accordance with international standards in pharmacotherapy.
She has extensive skills in the following:
- Ultrasound Examination Children & Adults
- ECG & Spirometer
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Ear Wash System
- Preventive Medicine
- Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids Deficiencies
- Internal Organ Diseases
- Minor Surgery (Lacerations, Small Abscess, Cysts)
- Pediatric Emergencies (PALS, Acute Respiratory Distress, Seizures, Foreign Body Removal)
- Adult Emergencies (Diabetic Coma, Cardiac Arrhythmias, CPR, ACLS)
- Childhood Immunization
- Travel Immunization & Counseling
- Pain Management
- Chronic Conditions: Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Rheumatic Diseases, Fibromyalgia, Gastritis/PUD, Endocrinology, Urology etc.
Languages Spoken: Russian, English, Ukrainian