General & Family Medicine
Dr. Daniyal graduated from St. Petersburg Medical Academy. He has more than 10 years of experience as Pediatrician, Cardiologist, General & Family Medicine.
His main interests in Family Medicine are Pediatrics, Cardiology, Emergency & Public Health. He has completed Postgraduate Study and received the specialty Cardiology Children & Adults.
Dr. Daniyal continued education in Emergency Medicine Studies from St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Studies.
During his career Dr. Daniyal rendered urgent medical aid for emergency patients and develop complex treatment regimen as well as preventive care solutions. He has participated in numerous medical conferences and published articles in the area of education of the medical students and doctors, as well as Emergency Public Health.
He has extensive skills in the following:
- Ultrasound Examination Children & Adults
- ECG & Spirometer
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Ear Wash System
- Screening for Anemia & Vitamin Deficiencies
- Minor Surgery (Lacerations, Small Abscess, Cysts)
- Pediatric Emergencies (PALS, Acute Respiratory Distress, Seizures, Foreign Body Removal)
- Adult Emergencies (Diabetic Coma, Cardiac Arrhythmias, CPR, ACLS)
- Childhood Immunization
- Travel Immunization & Counseling
- Pain Management
- Chronic Conditions: Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Rheumatic Diseases, Fibromyalgia, Gastritis/PUD, Endocrinology, Urology etc.
Languages Spoken: Russian, English