Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Dr. Alexander Skliarov is an expert in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, graduated from Ukraine State Medical University.
He has completed General Medicine and Postgraduate study in General Surgery.
Additionally he has completed Postgraduate study in Orthopedics & Traumatology Surgery.
He has 16 years of experience in Adults & Children Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
Dr. Alexander holds special interest in the conservative management of musculoskeletal pain, including back pain, in combining treatment modalities such as Manual Osteopathic approach along with allopathic medical pain management, and minimally invasive procedures such as Image Guided Injections with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), High Volume Injections, Hydrodissection, Steroids, Orthokine ACS, and Ozone Therapy.
Dr. Alexander Skliarov breadth of experience covers in Adults and Children patients:
- Treatment of all kinds of fractures of the extremities in children and adults (Conservative and Operative).
- Treatment of Tendon, Ligament Injuries and Inflammatory disorders (Tennis Elbow, Achilles and Patellar Tendonitis).
- Treatment of most common Musculoskeletal disorders (Conservative and Operative).
- Treatment of Osteomalacia and Osteoporosis (Metabolic Bone Disorders).
- Spine and Back Pain (CT guided treatment of Disc diseases, Disc Herniation, Joint Arthritis).
- Knee Surgery (Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement, Treatment of Cartilage, Meniscus and Ligaments).
- Hip & Knee Replacement & Revision Surgery.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery (Cartilage Injuries, Impingement, Bunion, Deformities, Arthritis, etc.)
- Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
- Sports related injuries of foot, knee, shoulder etc. in adults and children.
- Any post traumatic complications.
- Osteochondropathy (Flatfoot, Hallux Valgus, etc.)
Languages Known: English, Russian and Ukrainian